Questions and my answers:
1. Most and least favourite books you’ve read this year?
—- Some of my favorites in 2013: Ways of Going Home by Alejandro Zambra, The Notable Brain of Maximilian Ponder by Ironmonger, 11/22/63 by Stephen King, The Stories of John Cheever, The Wind-up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami, The Stories of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle, Family Fang by Kevin Wilson.
My least favorite book in 2013: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson.
2. If you could live a day in the life of one character, whose life would you sample? Why?
—- Hmm not sure.
3. Do you draw or have an interest in art?
—- Oh, I wish I could draw. I am in love with art.
4. Which languages do you speak?
—- Turkish and English.
5. Is there a book that’s changed your life?
—- This had been asked several times before and I had said the stories of Edgar Allan Poe since I wrote a thesis on a couple of Poe translations and 1984 as it was my first dystopian novel and made me want to move to another world. I believe not a specific book but the general reading experience change your life. The first books that make you love reading have the life-changing material inevitably.
6. The last book you read is…
—- The Captain’s Daughter by Pushkin
7. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
—- We don’t have a Christmas in Turkey. I love your fantastic atmosphere with all those lights, people coming together and of course the presents :p
8. Do you read ebooks?
—- I am not against ebooks but I do not tend to read them. Maybe I’ll buy a nook or kindle one day so that I can read the books that are not published in my country.
9. Have you ever kissed a frog? lol
—- Ha ha.
10. Tea of Coffee?
—- Tea is heavenly. I love coffee too but tea is my constant.
11. Do you have a favorite vampire book? If yes, which one?
—- Not really. I am tired of them. I haven’t read the books but I had loved Let the Right One In and Interview with Vampire on screen. I also watch True Blood and had read some of the books in the series but they are just for fun purposes and for the sake of only a few characters.